Every person, preferring to decorate his own living room with white, wishes to receive as a result an easy variant of a bright and spacious, clean space where the atmosphere will be such that you will always have a nice time to relax here after coming home after a hard working day, , in the family circle. Surely everyone knows that light colors can visually increase space, erasing all the edges of the room and thereby contributing to the immensity of the room.
For rooms that have small dimensions, or asymmetric shapes, complex geometry, any shade of white will help to smooth out the general perception of the interior in general, create a favorable atmosphere where it will be incredibly pleasant and comfortable to spend time.
Many people think that the living room in white tones is impractical, because the light range is sufficiently branded, as a result, do not prefer white as the primary color of furniture, materials and other things. Nevertheless, white has many advantages:
- Soothing action, smoothing emotions, slowing down the rhythm of life. White with all its shades positively affects the psychoemotional level of people, and also gives a sense of freedom with cleanliness, lightness, promotes the charge with exceptionally positive emotions.
- It is easy, and in general, simpler than any, to combine with other variations of shades, which are used in the design of interior styles.
- White living room is completely in any style, even in the classics, even in the ultramodern.
- White is a symbol of purity, spiritual equality. He gives solemnity, even if the room is simple, and has the most minimalist interior.
- Because light colors have excellent light reflections, a bright living room will always be provided with a lot of light, which is unimaginably important, especially if the rooms are on the north side of your house.
- Changing the bright accents / elements in the room, you can change the mood in it. To do this, it is enough to replace some bright details in the decor, transforming the living room. They will help create the feeling not only of the fact that the situation has changed. You will also get the impression that you are in a new room.
- To create a contrasting interior, the white background is just perfect. At the same time, one must be able to correctly arrange the dark accents in the hall. You can see what ways of registration exist by looking at the presented photos of the white living room.
- Using a white color, a single space is achieved in the case when the dining room is combined with the kitchen area. At the same time, the room is filled with incredible space, even if it is richly packed with furniture related to any life segments.
- Interiors in snow-white color are always relevant, so do not worry that the design of your housing will soon come out of the trend.
Monochrome living rooms, decorated with white finishing materials, furniture, decorative elements, may suit many, but not for everyone. Nevertheless, over the past few decades around the world, designers have taken orders for the design of the interiors of white living rooms!
In order not to appear in the "white prisoner", use one of its many tones. After all, you can choose the most diverse versions of whites: at least in a soft beige. Though in white and blue. To create a cool environment, you should use a white color scheme in which blue or green colors are mixed. And to create a warm atmosphere, use beige and yellowish tones, added to the white base.
We also recommend:
- TV in the living room - 60 photos ideal placement in the interior
- Living room in the style of art deco - 70 photos of the best variants of unusual design
- Tile in the living room: photo-review of the best options in the interior
Thanks to white your bulky, large-sized room will look lighter, weightless. It will be as if floating. For example, you can make a ladder of light color. Despite the fact that its materials are made of strong materials, it will look airy.
How does the modern white living room look like?
Undoubtedly it is about the walls being in white color. They can be pasted with wallpaper, decorated with special panels for wall decoration, painted or plastered, using decorative plaster.
If you use a rack-type type of wall panels, the walls will not only have a snow-white color, in addition, the visual space will seem larger. If your room needs a visual increase in the ceiling height, we recommend that the panel be fixed vertically. You can also use the built-in lighting, directing the lighting to the top of the room, lighting the ceiling part.
We also recommend:
- How to choose a living room? 55 photos of the perfect design and combination in the interior
- Mini walls for living room - the perfect solution for modern interior (70 photos)
- Pink Living Room - 70 photos of a gentle living room design with a pink tint
When the living room is snow-white, the accent wall in it is very well and distinctly distinguished. In order to emphasize, the wall can be pasted with the same wallpaper as on other walls, but they must be patterned. You can also choose a modern version of wallpaper, which is photographed, and with absolutely any image, even with family photos, even with a world map. It is important only that the drawing on such materials does not contradict the overall design and interior stylistics. As a result, this design will please not only you, but also your relatives and guests.
Among the variations in the design of the accent walls, it is also possible to highlight the option, when a part of such walls, for example, around the fireplace, is decorated with relief wall panels. If you use white panels, thanks to pronounced textures you will achieve charming visual effects.
If we consider the finish of the brick wall, then painted with a light scale - it will be accentuated in the living room in white. It is not necessary that the basic interior style be called loft, modern, industrialism.
We also recommend:
- Modern Living Room 2017: TOP-150 photos of new stylish design
- Design of the living room in Khrushchev - photo review of new products in 2017
- Shelves in the living room - interesting design options (65 photos of new products)
Naturally, in the design of a white living room, the surface of the ceiling can be exceptionally light, thanks to it the height of the ceilings will seem higher, and you will absolutely not feel any pressure from the walls, especially for small spaces. Also you can perfectly hide some of the features of the ceiling structures on the ceiling bevels that are in the attic.
On the white ceilings, the ceiling beams made of natural wood are very original and advantageous. It is not so important how they are applied, whether they will be part of the design in the ceilings on the ceiling, or to indicate the belonging of the interior to a certain style. The visual effects are very important, because they give the impression of combining cool whiteness with woody warmth on the elements of the ceiling.
Also among the ways to decorate the ceiling in the living room, when using wooden boards with ceiling beams, you can paint them with the same white color. Due to the fact that the material has a pronounced structure, the visual effect is very pronounced. Even if you use the same material as for the walls.
It is not necessary that your room be a classic style to decorate it with stucco molding, carved eaves, skirting boards. According to the stylish designs of rooms for general use, the living rooms are filled with innovative technological objects and equipment, furniture decorated with stucco, which looks very rich and looks incredibly interesting.
There are a lot of people for whom a light carpet on the floor in the living room plays a huge role. But such customs are understandable, and logical. Thus, people tend to constant cleanliness and regular freshness. And modern trends dictate such a fashion, when the floors are decorated with snow-white gloss. They perfectly increase the space, on the other hand during the care, cleaning, they conceal some nuances in terms of load. Against the background of white color, light dirt with dust can be seen badly, while at the same time on the gloss you can see any imprint, whether after walking barefoot, or from the paws of your pet.
Not so often there is a white tile in the design of the living room. Nevertheless, in some cases, these design solutions are fully justified. So, really, you can not not apply the carpet. After all, in the winter, the floor is likely to be quite cold, if you do not have a built-in heating system.
Nevertheless, if we talk about the greater part of the population, then many prefer the option of the sexes even though a few tones are darker from the walls. With this arrangement, the room looks a bit bigger.
Very many designers believe that bright walls are just the perfect combination with a dark floor. But these options are really suitable for any interior style!
Black and white interior style
To create a dynamic environment, contrast design is suitable, after all, this room is not designed to sleep in it, but to communicate with friends and relatives, taking guests and celebrating big holidays, important events.
No matter how surprising, but using two different shades, they achieve very interesting and incredible results. For example, black and white design can never bore you, it is incredibly individual and dramatic.
If you add only one bright variant of the accent to this variant of the interior design, change the situation at least every day. After all, in this case, it is enough to "change" the pillows or bring new textiles into the room, as it will look differently.
Quite interesting is the appearance when window frames or doorways are made in black. Thanks to modern technologies, double-glazed windows can be ordered in any color scheme, while you will be limited to the available amount of finance.
Accents in the living room in white style
If the room is completely white, with the total use of light materials, furniture, decor, the atmosphere may look aloof, reminiscent of the ward in the hospital. To avoid such effects, we recommend using bright textiles, making accents on furniture. Here, even colored frames can help a lot.
It is not necessary to choose different colors, because in most cases there is even one shade that brings color into the room. It is important to take into account that it is on the bright element that all attention is focused when the main interior is light and solid.
A potted plant can bring a bright note to a white bedroom. It does not matter what size this "decoration" will be, in a small pot, or it will be a whole tree. In addition, this method of decoration is very useful for human health.
Vivid furniture upholstery options will also look great in the white living room. The color palette can be very well diversified, placing interior accents, and also eliminating unnecessary excitement from the fact that white textiles will be stained. Many choose this particular design, in particular, if pets live in the dwelling or small children.
If you prefer art, you probably have some favorite versions of works of art, it will perfectly decorate the snow-white living room. Even if the painting will have pastel shades, they will focus on themselves in the snow-white living room.
The accent spot can be curtains, upholstery fabrics on furniture, carpets.
Decoration of the living room in the style of Scandinavia
It is here that the basis for design is snow-white walls with a natural wood flooring. Here everything should be simple. A minimum amount of furniture is used. Everything is done to ensure that the room was as spacious as possible. And the bright accents here look just amazing and decisively complete the interior design.
Here the snow-white is in demand, as nowhere else. Its main aspects are freshness with space, cleanliness and sterility - they are the main features of this style.
Provence for the Hall
The situation in snow-white tones looks cozy, comfortable, having to itself.
Country in the living room
When white is embodied in the country, you can see not so often. It will be more appropriate to combine white with natural, natural tones. At the same time, the warmth with the comfort that is typical of the living room interior will not be lost.
White Living Room - 115 photos