For all owners of small apartments the question of how to correctly allocate space in it rises. This is due to the fact that the space is required to be divided into several zonees at the same time, so that the owners in the apartment are comfortable, but often also so that in rather spacious apartments they do not want to distinguish the premises. The solution to this became such phenomena as lofts. Below are a few tips on how to properly zoneing, based on knowledge of how to properly design a loft.
The most common techniques are:
1. The bedroom is the closest place to the window and the farthest to the exit
2. The location of the living room - for every taste, and the kitchen is recommended to be located at the window
3. Cabinet - this space can take up very little space, most importantly, that there is a light source nearby
4. In spite of the fact that the creation of a loft implies a completely open space of meringue, the children's room is better separated from everything else so that he can fully rest
- Ways how you can zoneirovat room
- With the help of furniture
- Partitions and movable walls
- Ornate septa
- Cabinets and shelves
- Play with finishing techniques
- Zone division by light
- Simulation of columns
- With the help of furniture
- 115 photos of ideas how to perform zoneing of the living room
Ways how you can zoneirovat room
Below you will see some of the most common ways of literate space separation, and, of course, zoneing the living room in particular.
With the help of furniture
Simple and does not require special design solutions. The corner sofa can perform 2 functions: as a seat and a bed, if necessary. To give coziness, you can put a partition or screen, but this does not save the space from extraneous noise - this is the only negative. Read: Living room in the Baroque style - 120 photos of beautiful design
Partitions and movable walls
This method is relevant for small rooms. There are different types of partitions that can be folded and unfolded at any time, which is very convenient for such types of rooms. Materials can be very different: from glass to plastic.
To the same method of zoneing, one can also include the use of small partitions. Their length usually does not exceed 2.5 meters. Despite the small size of the zoneing is quite clear.
This design will not only clearly delineate space, but will also be an excellent decorative addition to the room. Materials can be different: glass, metal, plastic, fabric and so on. Below you can see examples of photos, how to zoneate the living room with partitions.
Cabinets and shelves
This fittings perfectly helps to divide space into zonees. If you decide to divide the room with low shelves, place high vases on them or some other elongated objects.
One of the most common solutions. It is more suitable for rooms with high ceilings, but with their availability you can easily divide the room in this way. This method is well implemented in large rooms, this should also be borne in mind.
Play with finishing techniques
Using different types of materials you will be able to clearly delineate space. You can use different directions (for example, put parquet in different zonees in different ways), or spread them with different carpets.
Zone division by light
This is what plays a key role in the interior design, so this method is effective on a par with the rest. An ideal design solution will be to hang a large bright light source above the main working area, and above the side - more calm and neutral.
Simulation of columns
This method is very convenient in all types of rooms, but we recommend that you save it for the living room - it is an important room that serves guests. This method will perfectly allow you to save space, because a lot of place these facilities do not occupy, but the room is demarcated very clearly. In the photo below you can see examples of this zoneing. Read: Interior design of a modern living room - 120 photos of ideas and novelties of interior arrangement
With the help of furniture
An excellent option will be setting up the furniture with the end part to each other, this is not only an effective way of zoneing, but also an excellent way to save money. This method will allow organizing in one room approximately three different zonees. In addition zoneing can be picked up with a choice of different types of parquet or carpet.
- Living room in Baroque style - 120 photos of beautiful design
- Interior design of a modern living room - 120 photos of ideas and novelties of an arrangement of an interior
- Living room furniture - 150 photos in the interior
Separation of one room into several zonees provides you with a small apartment to create a stunning place for rest, work and other needs and at the same time avoid unnecessary costs.
Interior design of the modern living room - 120 photos of ideas and novelties of furnishing Living room furniture - 150 photos in the interior Design of the living room - 200 photos of the best interiors in the living room Color of the living room - 140 photos of the perfect harmony of color in the interior The living room - 100 photos of beautiful walls for the living room bedroom: how to properly divide the 2 interior (100 photos) Kitchen living room - 105 best photos in the interior of the kitchen combined with the living room Modular living room - 75 photos of interior design ideas White living room - 55 photos living room arrangement in white color Small living room - 100 photo interior design (7 ideas) Interior design of the living room - 10 tips for arranging the living room (75 фото) Living room in a classical style - 57 photos in the interior Walls in the living room - 100 photos of beautiful walls in the interior
115 photos of ideas how to perform zoneing of the living room
- Living room design - 200 photos of the best interiors in the living room
- Color of the living room - 140 photos of the perfect harmony of color in the interior
- The wall to the living room - 100 photos of beautiful walls for the living room
- The design of the living room bedroom: how to properly divide the 2 interior (100 photos)
- Kitchen living room - 105 best photos in the interior of the kitchen combined with the living room
- Modular living room - 75 photos of interior design ideas